Still Life Painting Class
Paint with a professional fine artist in our studio:
- 1 to 3 hour painting instruction
- Instructional Guidance with a professional artist
- Our specialty High Motif, custom mixed rainbow assortment of acrylic paint to use
- Our premier “Ready-To-Create”, 8×10 inch Gallery Wrapped Framed Canvas
- Lights, Camera, Imagination!
- Optional time lapse video recording of the class painting experience available as a bonus!
Share your experience with friends, family, and social media!
We chose 8×10 as a starting size because this size of work dries quickly, is easy to travel with on planes, and gives enough art space to fully paint within the minimum time frame. You can also choose to upgrade your class time, group size, and canvas size.
- Ages 7 and up only please (paint can get a little messy)
- Because we work with creative art and crafting materials, for safety, children and teenagers under 18 years old must be accompanied during the entire duration of the class session by at least one (1) adult chaperone over the age of 18 years old. We have a nice dining table where chaperones can read, do work, eat, or watch while class proceeds. Chaperones can request usage of our studio wifi if needed.
- Class size limited up to 2 active participants at a time. We are able to host larger groups up to 4 people upon request.
- All group members must sign a safety waiver agreeing to our class guidelines and safety procedures. (Even if members are not actively participating.)