Everything needed to be amazingly creative is included:
- Starting at a 1 Hour Creative Experience:
30 Minute, Interactive Hands-On Instruction, 30 Hour Creating
- Instructional Guidance with a professional artist
- Our specialty High Motif, custom mixed rainbow assortment of acrylic paint to use
- Our premier “Ready-To-Create”, 8×10 inch Gallery Wrapped Framed Canvas
- Some interesting gizmos, gadgets, odds and ends. And even some ol’ strings.
- Lights, Camera, Imagination!
- Optional time lapse video recording of the class painting experience available as a bonus!
Share your experience with friends, family, and social media!
We chose 8×10 as a starting size because this size of work dries quickly, is easy to travel with on planes, and gives enough art space to fully paint within the minimum time frame. You can also choose to upgrade your class time, group size, and canvas size.
- Ages 7 and up only please (paint can get a little messy)
- Because we work with creative art and crafting materials, for safety, children and teenagers under 18yrs old must be accompanied during the entire duration of the class session by at least one (1) adult chaperone over the age of 18. We have a nice dining table where chaperones can read, do work, eat, or watch while class proceeds. Chaperones can request usage of our personal wifi if needed.
- Class size limited up to 3 people at a time.
- Sorry, no group discounts at this time, however, we can give you a store credit, ask us for details.
- All chaperones and class participants must sign a waiver agreeing to our class guidelines and safety procedures.
Art instruction is taught by Ringling College of Art and Design Graduate, Isaac Traenkenschuh. Isaac graduated as a computer animation and graphic design major with a heart for public serving and painting. Today he uses his left brained technical background and his right brained creativity to use and teach traditional art mediums in a whole new way.
Product Example by